Spiga

I'ts Our Business Blog & Tutorials

,

How to Blog and make $200 Daily!

By MightyWomen

I will help you understanding to the best of my abilities, how I earn $200 in day blogging.

Blog and get paid daily Things You’ll Need:

* A PC
* A variety of blogs on different topics.
* About 2 hours of free blog time
* Patience

Step1
Register about 6 blogs. All on your own domains. Free serviced blogs can be banned. Has happened to me before.
Step2
Work on your website on a regular basics. Add posts, pictures, and apply your website in blog directories. This will help you gain ranking. Google tends to update every 3 months, so you have to put some effort in doing this. Orginal content isn't even needed, but advised.
Step3
Blog and get paid daily Once you have rank you can apply your websites to company's like
1.BloggersREview.com
2.Smorty.com
3.Sponsoredreview.com
4.Reviewme.

There are others, but I recommend these.

With 6 sites, you can easily apply for work daily in each company.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here

Contact us